Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 16% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,132 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨330 (about 2 hours ago)