Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 277 prices entered by 44 different people.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 14% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)