Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03019 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,140 (70,880 NT$) in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 5 hours ago)