Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22343 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,711 (7,657 zł) in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 70,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Piracicaba costs R$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 280TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 360,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Colombo costs 60 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)