Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 51% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,418 (166,711 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Manchester costs £400 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)