Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01178 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 58% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,296 (₨110,012) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)