Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,187 ($3,602) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)