Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16781 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,328 (R$ 7,911) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)