Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16222 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,565 (R$ 9,650) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)