Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01520 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,578 (RD$ 103,842) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨220 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 3 hours ago)