Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 190 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,655 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Bangalore costs ₨73 (about 3 hours ago)