Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 895 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 27% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,187 ($2,459) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Guilin costs 1,400元 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)