Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03945 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,912 (Mex$ 48,464) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 2 hours ago)