Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01772 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,074 (Php117,046) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)