Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01259 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bologna you would need to make just about €986 (ARS $78,343) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)