Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 441 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)