Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 60% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,171 ($4,757) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)