Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22343 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,702 (7,620 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Piracicaba costs R$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 280TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 360,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Colombo costs 60 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 20,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)