Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00533 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,012 (₨189,854) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)