Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25886 EUR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 16% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,704 (14,310 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨110 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Guilin costs 1,400元 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)