Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,972 (CH$1,765,000) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)