Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 114% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €6,198 ($7,005) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 2 hours ago)