Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 110 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.109 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,162 (£2,851) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 4 hours ago)