Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12965 EUR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 214 prices entered by 22 different people.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,740 (21,135 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)