Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25670 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,289 (12,812 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)