Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 21% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,450 in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €467 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)