Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 46% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,564 (3,059 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $19,500 (about 6 hours ago)