Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03958 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,754 (Mex$ 44,319) in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)