Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16592 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,328 (R$ 8,002) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)