Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05175 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 45% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,764 (R 34,078) in Pietermaritzburg.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)