Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is about the same as in Bologna (Italy)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Accra costs GH₵1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cadiz costs €450 (about 3 hours ago)