Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,846 ($4,344) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)