Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00281 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 50% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,354 (481,307 Ft) in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)