Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,236 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 2 hours ago)