Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,189 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)