Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00111 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 36% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,851 (CH$1,665,679) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)