Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 105 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00825 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,331 (¥403,762) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,500 (about 3 hours ago)