Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09551 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,470 (36,330 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)