Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00825 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,173 (¥384,626) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)