Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 150 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 8% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,464 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in İzmir costs 18TL (about 3 hours ago)