Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.653 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is about the same as in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,727 (C$4,179) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)