Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31200 EUR / TND
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 46% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,466 (4,699 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)