Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01178 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 53% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,511 (₨128,241) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (about 2 hours ago)