Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Bologna, Italy
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 36% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,928 (3,042 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 3 hours ago)