Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 13% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,927 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 3 hours ago)