Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 22% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,036 in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)