Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16738 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,518 (R$ 9,069) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)