Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 27% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,817 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)