Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22395 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,536 (6,859 zł) in Lublin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 412,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 2 hours ago)