Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Bologna, Italy
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 34% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,986 (1,304,817 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Sydney costs AU$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 2 hours ago)